- Student must have 2.0 GPA
- Full time or part-time enrollment (12 credit hours for full time student; part-time student will be prorated for the number of hours attending); 6 hours minimum
- Alachua County high school graduate
- Alachua County Housing Authority Resident
- Program of Study: General
- Pursuing A.A. (Associate in Arts), A.S. (Associate in Science) degree, or Certificate Program
- Renewable for one additional year if student meets scholarship minimum criteria.
With a mission to improve academic and economic efficiency among minority youths and their families, BLHL partners award scholarships to set a firm foundation for achieving sustainable paths to success.
Achieve Higher Education
- Completed Alachua County Housing Authority Scholarship Application
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation